What are the best things to do with people who come visiting from out of town/country?
- Kruje - the tourist mecca of Albania (souvenirs generally cost 30% less than in Tirana)
- Mt Dajti - go up via the teleferik (cable car) for 500 leke/person
- Vodafone Tower - go up and have a coffee on top - get a great, revolving view of Tirana (prices are a bit high, too)
- Amphitheater - go down to Durres and show them where Titus is held to have been killed
- Gjeli - take them to the Gjeli restaurant? and order a traditional sheeps head for them